What does it mean to host an event?
You do not actually have to host the event (it does not have to be in your home, you do not have to supply food and beverages).
- Come up with an idea for an event – a demonstration, education, get out the vote, canvassing, a meeting, a mixer – or something else!
- Decide a location, date and time.
- If you choose a less popular time (like Sunday afternoon or weeknight) many restaurants and pubs will welcome your group!
- If you are planning an outdoor event, select a public area, or secure permission from the property owners
- Your event can also be a telephone or online conference – check out FreeConferenceCalls.Com!
- Choose the maximum number of people who can attend
- On the day of the event, be friendly and welcoming!
To host an event you must be a registered user of the website (it’s free and there’s no strings attached).
You do not have the rights to manage this Event.